In recent years, the work environment has undergone significant changes, prompting businesses to adapt and transform the way their employees work. One-way companies have adapted is by utilizing Microsoft Teams for group settings, video conferencing, and more. Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are also recognizing the importance and value of having a reliable phone system that can be easily accessed from anywhere. As technology continues to evolve, businesses with outdated equipment are finding themselves in dire need of an upgrade.
Phones are essential for everything we do, whether it’s calling internally or externally. While a quick Teams chat or email can occasionally do the trick, picking up the phone remains the most effective way to get an answer, and is arguably even more important now with the hybrid work environment. That’s why we’re excited to introduce Microsoft Teams Phone.
What is Microsoft Teams Phone?
Microsoft Teams Phone is a secure voice service that replaces your traditional phone structure by using the power of Microsoft Teams as a cloud-based phone system. It allows your team the increased flexibility to work from anywhere while limiting the extra complexities that come with having additional equipment set up and security in place.
Benefits of Microsoft Teams Phone
There are numerous benefits to switching your phone system over to Teams Phone. It consolidates all your systems into one place, allowing you to call anyone inside or outside your organization, receive calls, and check voicemail. Your team can also easily manage their call forwarding rules and voicemail messaging through the app. Additionally, Teams Calling can be used on any device with the Microsoft Teams app, is secure and reliable, and integrates seamlessly with your current environment. Here is a breakdown:
- Consolidated system– This is one of the biggest benefits! You and your team are likely already using Microsoft Teams daily to connect, collaborate and book meetings. So why not consolidate all your systems into one place? Through Teams you can call anyone inside or outside your organization, receive calls, and check voicemail. Your team can also easily manage their call forwarding rules and voicemail messaging through the app.
- Use on any Device with the Teams App – With Teams Calling your team can collaborate with one another and connect with any device using the Microsoft Teams app. Desktop, cell phone, tablet – doesn’t matter!
- Secure and Reliable – With our Teams Calling solution you can be confident that your data is safe and secure using our dedicated Microsoft-certified network in the cloud.
- Work from anywhere – Your employees can truly work anywhere by accessing their phone through any app. As long as your employees have access to an internet connection they will be able to seamlessly access your phone system.
- Integrates with Teams – Your company can use your current equipment and receive external and internal calls on the Microsoft Teams app. Calling integrates seamlessly with your current environment and allows you to take control of your phone system.
Teams Phone with Convergence Networks – The “White Glove” Experience
When you get Teams Phone with Convergence Networks, the service integrates directly into our services, meaning you get a dedicated Convergence Representative to work with, who helps you with everything from setup to ongoing support. Plus, with the advanced reporting features through Teams Phone, you can gain real insights into your team’s communication and collaboration.
Interested in Learning More About Microsoft Teams Calling?
Join us for our Teams Phone Webinar to learn more about how Microsoft Teams Phone can revolutionize your business communication. Details below!
How to Maximize Your Productivity with Teams Calling
Wednesday, April 10
11:00 AM PST | 2:00 PM EST
Join us for our Teams Phone Webinar in April to learn more about how Microsoft Teams Phone can revolutionize your business communication.
Our expert, Kevin Meeker, will discuss how Teams Phone has helped our customers and show all the advanced features they are raving about
What will you learn?
Teams Calling is just an extension of your Microsoft suite! Learn how you can utilize Teams Calling to replace your current phone system to increase your productivity and get insights into real-time data that matters.
- An overview of industry specific ways current customers are using Teams Calling to work for their organization,
- Features of Teams Calling that can streamline your teams workflow,
- Advanced reporting available to customers that allows for real-time analytics and review to help you understand how your team is using your Teams Calling system.
We can’t wait to see you there!